Community Home Community B-hyve Hose Faucet Is this just total junk?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paul j
    Participant
    First Time
    Up
    Down
    ::

I’ve read more and more about how terrible this product is – the first one I bought couldn’t uodate firmware, then once it did, it wouldn’t operate. Replacement unit under warranty won’t work and customer support suggested I leave it unpowered and “call back”.

So 4 devices, 3 weeks, 10 calls, and this plastic nonsense isn’t worth a penny.

Can anyone suggest a reliable product from a reputable company? Clearly I have neither here.

Absolutely garbage.

Any suggestions for reliable alternatives are most welcome.

Thanks!

ruralwater
    Participant
    First Time
    Up
    Down
    ::

I guess it depends on what product(s) you have and how you are trying to update them. I have 4 Orbit timers and a WiFi hub, and they work and update perfectly well.

The app is a total piece of trash, but the timers are fine (Orbit XD 24634), and respond to the app, both in WiFi (via hub) and Bluetooth mode just fine. They do occasionally time out, so being close to the unit for a Bluetooth update won’t hurt any. Manually, they also work without issue.

All of mine are now over a year old and have been updated a couple of times (not that I’ve noticed any difference from the firmware updates).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.