Did you know you can share your device with a friend, family member, or neighbor? Its a fairly simple process, and here is how you can go about doing that.
Users have the ability to share devices. Sharing will allow the end user to grant access to their B-hyve device with any user who has a B-hyve account. Here’s how you go about sharing a Device
Get an access code to share
- From the home screen of the B-hyve App, navigate to the Devices menu in the My B-hyve tab.
- Tap on the Device you wish to share
- Tap “Device Sharing”
- Click either Manager or Guests. Manager will have full control of the device, guest will be able to change the programming and change the current watering status.
- Tap “Generate Access Code” to create a 6 digit code that will be shared. You will then give this code to whomever you’d like to share your timer with.
Connect to the timer with access code
- Once you have been given an access code to a timer, navigate to the Devices menu in the Settings tab.
- Click the yellow plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Choose “Get Access”.
- In the Request Access screen, type your access code into the cells or long tap to paste your access code into the cells.
- Click “Submit Code” to add the device.
Congratulations! You have now shared your device.