Community Home Community B-Hyve APP Forum Login / password problem – changed password on web – app doesn't care Reply To: Login / password problem – changed password on web – app doesn't care

viewofthevalley
Participant

Hey Ryan. I’m sure I could log out on the tablet and then I would have to enter the new password to get in, but that is not the issue at hand. Once an app is logged into an account a change of password does not force the app to input the new password. So if I put it on my phone and my landscaper’s phone and then decide to change landscapers I cannot eliminate his access by changing the password. According to your instructions I would have to logout my landscaper’s app. Here’s what it would sound like “Hey landscaper, I know I just fired you but could I please have your phone for a minute so that I can make sure it is logged out. I want to make sure that you don’t reprogram my sprinklers without my notice and cost me thousands of dollars”. Not a great conversation to have. (Yes thousands sounds like an exaggeration but our water bills have been over $300 a month with major conservation so if someone messed with my sprinklers it could easily be very costly.)

Spread the love!