Community Home Community B-Hyve APP Forum firmware update Reply To: firmware update

quangdog
Participant

Hi there – please update my firmware as well… I’m hoping the new firmware will resolve a number of issues I’ve been having:
a) The weather does not ever show up on the home screen of the app – and many of the weather stations available in my area suddenly no longer are.. and I’m not talking about personal weather stations… I’m talking about the stations at the various airports near me, etc.
b) No rain delays are ever triggered any more (they worked all last year) – despite us having a VERY wet spring. My lawn is now full of mushrooms. ­čÖü
c) When I *manually* enter a rain delay, the timer still runs its regular schedule, despite the app saying that it won’t water for something like the next 3 days. For example, yesterday I checked the app and it said the schedule would start at around 4:30 am on Sunday morning (this was Thursday evening). I woke up this morning (Friday) to a notification that the watering had just finished.

My address is entered in the app.

I bought this timer more than a year ago, and it’s worked great up until this spring… had nothing but problems with it over the last 4-6 weeks.

My MAC address is: 44:67:55:01:36:CD
Current firmware version: 0031
Hardware Version: wt25-0001

Thanks!

Spread the love!