I am on the current (1.7.25) IOS app. I am one version behind on my OS. I doubt that would cause this but was going to update it anyway so we will see if that helps. Otherwise I will wait for the next release, it is not a priority since the system is watering correctly. Should I have more updated firmware, or am I good with 0023?
Thanks for the help.