Community Home Community B-Hyve APP Forum Need Help Configuring 4 Timers Reply To: Need Help Configuring 4 Timers

rodgotty
Participant

I understand that each Hose Faucet Timer supports only one zone: that make sense since there is only one output for the device. However, I am baffled by the concept of “Programs”, especially when it is defined by Orbitz as “A program is where you store all of your sprinkler settings. It consists of a group of stations set to specific start times and run times.” That part about “a group of stations” is what baffles me. To the best of my understanding so far, each timer has its own “Programs” yet the concept promulgated by Orbitz appears that one “Program” can/should support multiple timers. So, what I have to do now (as far as I understand it) is to configure each timer to have the same program name as the other timers. However, the app still is focused on only a single faucet timer at any given time. To make matters worse, the app does not contain any indication of which particular timer it is currently working with once you select the timer. This makes it necessary for the user to remember which timer they are working with once they select it. I thought that one of the tenets of a good UI design is to have the computer do as much work (and remembering) as possible to free up the humble humans from having to do such menial (and error-prone) tasks.

Are there any plans on improving the App so that it works well with multiple timers, as one would find in a home with a reasonable lot size?

Spread the love!