Community Home Community B-hyve Indoor Underground Timer Guide: Link B-Hyve to personal Ambient Weather Station via Weather Undergound Reply To: Guide: Link B-Hyve to personal Ambient Weather Station via Weather Undergound

eckirchn
Blocked

Sorry RSCHAEFER. this was the only way I could make it work. I looked back to see how my API / Account was setup, but all I see is an expiration date in 2019. It says I signed up in 2017 but I know I got my API key long before that. We needed an API key to extract weather data for my XMBC Media Player. I will be interested in what you find out. Everyone is doing what the can to monetize the internet these days, news and newspaper sites are near useless with all the crap they try to through out at you just to read a story.

You can look at this thread if you want, I couldn’t make it work, but it might be another option:

https://community.orbitonline.com/topic/how-to-add-my-personal-weather-station/

There is a LOT to be desired from this product. Uploading data to WeatherUnderground is free with the Ambient Weather device I have, I only needed the API key to transfer the data to what Orbit has decided to use. If I were to do this again, I would have gone with the rachio, at least it appears their stuff works as advertised. This b-hyve is a Alpha level product, Beta if you don’t use anything “smart”. I am very disappointed myself, but I am stuck with it now, so gotta manipulate it to work the best I can.

Spread the love!