Community Home › Community › B-Hyve APP Forum › Schedules not running, incorrect watering duration (smart watering is disabled) › Reply To: Schedules not running, incorrect watering duration (smart watering is disabled)
Here is another update which might assist with your investigation: even my assumed workaround described in the last post above (i.e. only one program scheduled per day to avoid programs from being skipped) does not work.
My current programs are setup via the iPhone app as follows:
– Program A -> every 3 days, starting 11 December 2017
– Program B -> every 3 days, starting 12 December 2017
– Program C -> every 3 days, starting 13 December 2017
This is what happened:
– Program A ran successfully as per schedule (yesterday)
– Program B was missed again today, despite the app and the display of the controller indicating (prior to the scheduled start time) that the next program would commence today
– Program C should run tomorrow, 13 December 2017, however:
o Only the iPhone app states that program C will be the next program to run tomorrow, Wednesday
o The display of the controller says that the next scheduled program will run on Thursday
I hope there is a solution to these problems and look forward to hearing from you again.