It would help if you could post your timer’s last six digits of its MAC Address but I’ll give you a few things to try.
1. Make sure your new WiFi router has the 2.4GHz network enabled, some do not out of the box.
2. If you only changed the SSID and/or password of your existing router’s 2.4GHz network and now the timer won’t reconnect then reconnecting will depend on which timer you have, also why we need the MAC Address.
– If you have the GEN1 timer, has ABC on the Programs button on the timer then you will need to put the timer back into pairing mode. To Do this you turn the knob to Off then you open the swing panel on the timer and press the reset button one time and let go. Now the screen should say Pairing or something similar. Now you can go to the App and then to the Settings > Devices > Select your timer > Tap on Update WiFi Settings and follow the prompts in the App.
– If you have a Gen2 timer, has ABCD on the Programs button on the timer then all you need to do is launch the App and on the App’s Home screen tap the network icon in the upper left of the screen and then tap on Update WiFi and follow the prompts.
3. If you enabled MAD Address filtering on the router make sure you add the timer to the list.
Hope this helps!
If not, please call or email tech support.
[email protected] or call 1-800-488-6156