Community Home Community B-hyve Indoor Underground Timer 0% soil moisture, last watering incorrect, watered today but rained all week

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dgelfuso
    Participant

MAC address: 44:67:55:40:28:f3

I woke up today to see water on the patio which means the sprinklers were on this morning. I was surprised because it rained a lot last week from Monday to Thursday. There was a blue raindrop on today’s date in the calendar, but it moved to tomorrow a few minutes later.

I then checked the last watering times and it says January 9th. It rained that day and before too so I don’t know why it would have watered. But I know it ran today and it doesn’t show today as the last watering time.

The last watering time last week was Dec-19. It said it in the last watering times area and it showed the blue water drop on the calendar. The calendar shows nothing from Jan-9 nor today.

Then I checked soil moisture and it shows 0% for all zones and is ready to water tomorrow.

What is going on?

I bought this for “smart ” watering and it is not looking so smart right now.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

@dgelfuso I have submitted a change to your timer that should help with the Smart watering for your timer. Please let me know if you continue to have issues with this timer.

Spread the love!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!