Community Home Community B-Hyve Indoor/Outdoor Timer 12-Station now an 8-Station?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    desertandrew
    Participant

I noticed that two of my stations haven’t been running according to the program. The last time my station 9 and 10 ran was March 19th. This weekend I got down to troubleshoot, thinking there may be a problem with the wire. However, after disconnecting the wire for 9 and 10, and using a multimeter, I found that no power is sent to either when running the station through the app. (I did verify that station 8 does get current when it is on.) The app lets me test station 9, but the timer never starts, and power never comes. I tried to use the manual setting, and choose station 9, when I found that the possibilities go from Station 1 through Station 8, and back to 1. Station 9,10,11,12 don’t show up as choices.

Did I get a botched firmware update? Is there a way to reset the box?
    (From other threads, it seems that 0032 is the current version for my hardware.)

Thanks,
    Andrew

Last Connected: Apr 7, 2019, 11:10:01 AM
    Stations: 12 (10 set up)
    MAC Address: 44:67:55:01:e2:c3
    Firmware Version: 0032
    Hardware Version: wt25-0001
    Wi-Fi Version: 1.4.0

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

@desertandrew Are you still experiencing this issue? If you go to the zones page in your app, you should see either 8 or 10 zones. If you only see 8, in the top right corner of the page, press the Edit button. You will see 9-12 appear. Press the + button on 9 and 10 to re-add them.

Please let me know if this helped.

Spread the love!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!