Community Home Community B-Hyve Indoor/Outdoor Timer 12 zones sprinkler timer showing only 6 zones

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    praella
    Participant

I am trying to replace my existing sprinkler controller with the b-hyve sprinkler timer. I have installed the 12 station b-hyve timer. I am using the app on my iPhone. The problem is, the system (both the app and the controller panel) is showing up only six stations instead of the expected 8 stations. I am confident the wiring is correct. Tried to reset/restart the timer & app multiple times, but there is no change.

Any thoughts on why it is not showing up all the stations?

Spread the love!
    Josh Kirk
    Participant

Thanks for your post PRAELLA, What’s your MAC Address?

Spread the love!
    praella
    Participant

Thanks for your response. My MAC address is 44:67:55:02:97:61

Spread the love!
    Josh Kirk
    Participant

Great! We fixed it on our end, so you should now see 12 zones when you update your zones in the zone settings page.

Spread the love!
    praella
    Participant

Thank you so much. Now I can see all the zones.

Spread the love!
    praella
    Participant

Hello, I lost it again. It is back to showing only six zones? Can you please check and fix it?

Spread the love!
    praella
    Participant

Any update on this? I am stuck with the setup.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Hello Praella, I’ve reset the timer again for you. I also noticed that you didn’t have a name on the timer, and that can sometimes cause bugs like this. I’ve renamed your timer so now it should stay on the 12 stations.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Hello Praella, I’ve reset the timer again for you. I also noticed that you didn’t have a name on the timer, and that can sometimes cause bugs like this. I’ve renamed your timer so now it should stay on the 12 stations.

Spread the love!
    philf
    Participant

I also have a 12 station time that only shows 6 stations after the winter. The last 6 zones are lost. MAC Address: 44:67:55:01:cc:19

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Hello Philf, I show your timer does have all 12 of those zones on your timer. Are you still having issues?

Spread the love!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!