Community Home Community B-Hyve Indoor/Outdoor Timer 2 Solenoids on 1 control?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ericatsml
    Participant

I am replacing a Hunter controller with B-Hyve but I have 13 zones. B-Hyve only has 12. Can I control 2 solenoids on 1 output (i.e. put both solenoid wires 2 one screw terminal)?

Spread the love!
    Ryan
    Participant

@ericatsml, I would suggest looking into our 16 station bhyve zone. It is backed by orbits sister company Hydro Rain. this would give you the station coverage you need. You will want to make sure you don’t miss the time limit for returns, from where ever you purchased it (usually 30 days). Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Spread the love!
    alpinewinter
    Participant

Obviously I don’t know anything about your system, but the idea behind zones is that they are sized to match the water supply, and to hit certain flow and pressure targets. They are designed to only be run one at a time, this is why no commercial controller that I am aware of has the option to activate multiple zones simultaneously.

So TL;DR, while it’s possible, it’s not recommended and probably won’t work out too well. The 16 zone Hydro Rain sounds like a good option.

Spread the love!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!