Community Home Community B-hyve Indoor Underground Timer 30+ notifications for rain delays

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

For the past few months, I’ve been receiving non-stop notifications from the app when a rain delay occurs. The notifications occur every few minutes until I cancel the delay and manually activate a new one in the app.

How do i fix this?

Spread the love!
    Gregory Cook
    Keymaster

Jason,

I would first suggest to disable all notification and then enable them again. If that does not clear this up I would then suggest logging out of the app entirely and then logging back in.

Can I also ask what device you are using to control the app and what app version you are on? App version can be found in the settings tab within the app in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Spread the love!
    Jason
    Participant

I just tried disabling and re-enabling all notifications. I should mention that I don’t have any issues with the “watering finished” notifications, only the rain delay warnings cause this issue. I’ll let you know if it does/doesn’t work, but there’s no rain forecast in my area – so not sure when I’ll be able to try it out (unless there’s a way to test this.)

The app version is 1.7.28 (482) running on iOS 12.2.

Spread the love!
    Jason
    Participant

Gregory, do you have any other suggestions? I’m still having the issue. I’ve gotten 15 notifications in the past two hours.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

@Jason what is the MAC ID of your timer? I’d like to forward it on to my devs so that they can take a look at it and figure out what is going on with those.

Spread the love!
    Jason
    Participant

44:67:55:40:1B:64

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Can you give me the model of your phone and the version of app you are on as well?

Spread the love!
    Jason
    Participant

The app version is 1.7.28 (482) running on iOS 12.2.

Spread the love!
    Jason
    Participant

Any feedback? I’m about to uninstall the app and Go back to my old sprinkler timer. I’m still receiving notifications every 5-10 minutes.

Spread the love!
    Jason
    Participant

Gregory, Stephen,
    Are you still there? This lack of a response is really frustrating. The only suggestions provided so far were to disabling/re-enabling notifications and logging out/logging back in. Neither of those suggestions fixed the problem.

Tonight it’s even worse – The app has given me 40+ notifications in the past 45 minutes. Every time this happens, I have to go in and cancel the automatic delay and set a manual one. I’m tired of doing that, is there a way to turn off the automatic delays? I can’t believe I’m even asking this question – that was the whole reason I bought this timer.

Is there a way to reset the device and the app back to factory settings? I’m not sure why this became a problem this past winter, it was working fine for a long time.

PLEASE HELP.

Jason

Spread the love!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!