Community Home › Community › B-hyve › B-hyve App › B-HYVE App, Several Issues – DISAPPOINTING
Tagged: Updated Watering history
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by SCT_TX.
September 1, 2022 at 3:38 pm #79475AlexGParticipantPoints: 4::
1. History does not accurately show the zone watering history. It omits the last zone that watered as if that zone did not water at all, but in reality it actually did.
2. The scheduled program incorrectly shows that watering will begin on the same morning time that it has already watered. In other words, it indicates that the watering will start at a time that has already past. However it reflects the correct scheduled program the next day.
3. Most times it does not send a watering completion message as it used to. And when it does, the message is blank.
4. Customer Service is no help.
5. When is the next software update coming?September 4, 2022 at 8:55 pm #79518dbtradeParticipantPoints: 3::
Further bug that seems to have developed for me, On the calendar looking at today, if a zone has completed watering, and for argument sake, it showed correctly as having started at 2 am, it will also show that it watered again at a time that has not yet occured on the clock, for example 1:30 pm…
Was going to write myself and post screenshots, but you have the ball rollingSeptember 7, 2022 at 12:27 am #79531tombammannParticipantPoints: 14::
I am also having an issue where I’ve manually run a zone today, trying to water in some fertiliser. I can’t remember how long I ran it for, and the rain appears to no longer be coming. The app shows that it hasn’t run since a few days ago, but it definitely did run earlier. I have no way to tell how long it ran for now, so I have to be safe and run closer to a full cycle to make sure the fertiliser is washed into the soil.
Frustrating! Orbit, how do these bugs creep into new app versions?September 7, 2022 at 12:35 am #79532tombammannParticipantPoints: 14::
I cannot create a new thread to report this error, but there is an error when posting a new topic in Bhyve app, for some reason. See attached. Apologies as this isn’t directly related to this thread, but I can’t create a new one obviously! The error message does not explain what the issue is and there is no guidance on the forum as to what topics can and can’t be created.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 19, 2022 at 12:49 pm #81165kjolliverParticipantPoints: 3January 23, 2023 at 8:56 am #81207SCT_TXParticipantPoints: 3::
I am experiencing the same issue. Customer service continues to say it isn’t a software issue. They have even sent me a new controller. This is beyond frustrating. I have offered many times to assist their programmers in troubleshooting, but they just close the ticket or say it happened too long ago. There HAS to be some recourse to resolve this issue. I do not want Orbit credit. I want it fixed or my money back to get a system that works properly. I wish the correct people would read this and reach out. I really want their product to work properly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.