Community Home Community B-hyve Smart Hose Faucet Timer B-Hyve – Smart Timer – 21005

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nithrg
    Participant

Hi

I’ve 3 devices of 21005 and am not able to use any of these devices to water my plants. I’ve all of them in the schedule but none of them has watered even a single day based on the schedule till now. I tried to manually water but the app was not able to communicate with any of the devices through Bluetooth. I get a timeout error.

Please let me know how to fix the issue. At this time these devices are not usable to me.

Thanks
    Nith.

Spread the love!
    nithrg
    Participant

Any update on the above? Sorry, I had to ask for an update to get my post pushed up after 5 pages of non-english posts.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

@Nithrg When you try to water the timers, do you tap the connect to Bluetooth button in the top left corner of the app? Does the app show that these stations are running?

Spread the love!
    nithrg
    Participant

Yes. I tap those timers to connect to the Bluetooth but the connection is never established. I get a timeout error. Even, for the ones that are on a manual schedule (not smart watering), I’ve never seen that this device has watered any day so far.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Have you tried adding new batteries to the timers?

Spread the love!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!