June 9, 2018 at 12:55 pm #2940vip867Participant
Hello, I have received about 5 emails in the past 24hrs that my B-Hyve has been offline for 24hrs, however I have been, and still can access it remotely with no issues.
I would like to confirm that you are able to reach my B-Hyve and while I’m at it verify if it is at the latest firmware, and if not could you please push it to the most current.
Thank youSpread the love!June 10, 2018 at 1:59 am #2962robmehrerParticipant
I’ve been getting these emails too and my device has been going offline and online all day for a couple days. I’m assuming they are doing system updates. But it’s gettikg annoying.Spread the love!June 10, 2018 at 2:03 am #2963vip867Participant
Ya, I’m running on about 13 emails now, they are starting to get flagged as spam. I’ve yet to actually catch my controller being offline though.Spread the love!June 10, 2018 at 4:46 pm #2987PhillipkParticipant
Yep same here. Started legitimate, I just connected a new router with a new SSID and password, reconnected it a few days ago and it’s running fine, but I’m getting these emails all the time now even though I can right at this second log in while at Great Clips, so it’s fully connected.Spread the love!June 11, 2018 at 1:39 am #3016vinnyfParticipant
One more with this problem – for the last couple of days I’ve been getting “disconnected” messages, although I can reach the unit via the internet. (Guess it’s better than the other way around…_)Spread the love!June 11, 2018 at 6:22 pm #3048RyanParticipant
hello everyone, we had some work done on the server so there were a few issues because of that. If you’re timer is still having issues please let us know, and provide us with your mac address.
@vip867, your timer seems to be running fine. also I’ve updated your timers firmware for you too.Spread the love!June 16, 2018 at 12:31 am #3380tamw1seParticipant
My B-Hyve keeps going offline today. The MAC is 44:67:55:01:D8:CA. Can you help me out Ryan?Spread the love!June 16, 2018 at 3:11 am #3386Patrickg6191Participant
I got the same problem. It has been working fine since last year until I got this “your device is not powered” email this week when on a business trip. I just came back and now the device is set to offline. I went through the setup again and it goes as expected until the device cannot connect to my WiFi network. My MAC address is: 44:67:55:01:6E:BC
Update: I just reset my router one more time and was able to pair the device now…so all is good.Spread the love!June 17, 2018 at 6:46 pm #3455jlopez57Participant
I got the same email; rebooted my router. which is probably 7 feet away from the timer, and still says off line. can you check for me?
Hardware Version: WT25G2-0001
ThanksSpread the love!June 18, 2018 at 5:58 pm #3497RyanParticipant
@tamw1se, jlopez57, & Patrick66191, your firmware is now up to date.
If your timer looses connection there are a few different thing you can do.
1. reset the device connection
2. update the Wi-Fi settings
3. Factory reset the timer and try updating the Wi-Fi settings, check with us for a firmware update.
4. power cycle your timer, then while it is unplugged you could unplug and re-plug the ribbon cable back in. and then if needed Factory reset the timer and try updating the Wi-Fi settings
5. reset your router. power cycle your timer, then while it is unplugged you could unplug and re-plug the ribbon cable back in. and then if needed Factory reset the timer and try updating the Wi-Fi settings
6. If the Wi-Fi symbol is display an exclamation mark it is connected to your router, but not receiving internet. those are issues not with the timer. If the suggestions above don’t help you will need to contact your ISP.Spread the love!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.