Update of my original post on 7/11/2023.
Android app version 3.0.29.
I did a regression test by installing older versions ( 3.0.15, 2.0.13, 2.0.8 4 & 5, 1.7.66) and retesting. All had the same issues. Installed 3.0.29.
I may have it resolved… not sure yet.
What I did…
– Removed all devices including the hub.
– Uninstalled the app.
– Powered down the phone (Not restart), and waited at least minute.
– Powered on the phone.
– Installed the 3.0.29 app.
– Add the Hub and devices.
– App/Devices are fully functional!!
Ran a series of tests, anout 20-30. The app failed one time. I’m not entirely sure, but I think I need to wait at least 5 seconds after the value tuens on/off before testing again. Maybe I was too quick.
I’ll be installing the devices outside later today/tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes, and I’ll update.