Community Home Community B-hyve Underground 57995 initial connectivity issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dav3103
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Honestly I am about to send this lovely device back between how its acting and support. But Figured I would try here just to rule things out one last time. I power on this timer and it gives no bluetooth or wifi connectivity even though the device says pairing. Tried hard resets on the device and phone. no change. I think it could be something simple but the documention is………very lacking on trouble shooting.

Lets call support. Well we are going to send you a random text and want you to install something…… No. I install it from the app store and here is the code it says.<Well i cant see what your doing>..very bad reply.. First that is the most invasive application I have ever seen for support of anything and it wanted to scan things that were out of scope for the issue at hand.

I am sorry for the rant but this was too much for a simple connectivity issue. I was expecting a poke this wait for a beep type solution. this thing is right out of the box.

JDoyel
    Participant
    First Time
    Up
    Down
    ::

When the Timer is in pairing mode you might be able to see it in the Bluetooth menu on your phone. Have you tried that? If it doesn’t show up then maybe your phone has Bluetooth turned off or the timer is defective.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.