User with many years of B-hyve hose big experience here. I needed to move my working B-hyve around and somehow deleted the wrong items in the app. Decided to just delete everything and start from scratch. I installed my Gen1 hose bib and hub just fine. Configured everything for smart watering. Setup which weather station to use (same one as before I did all this). But it doesn’t want to schedule any watering, doesn’t seem to be estimating the soil moisture (I set it to ~50% manually). I can’t seem
To figure out how to give it a kick in the pants to start generating what the online dashboard calls Zone Records.
Things otherwise are working fine. I made a test schedule and the cloud controlled it just fine. I thought it would maybe kick in overnight. Nope. I even made a new account, deleted everything from the original account, transferred the hub and hose bib timer to the new one. No difference.