On my Android phone I manually setup a 2 day rain delay, as tomorrow is my next scheduled program and the app still watering will begin tomorrow. I tried setting a four days delay with the same result.
KG, I’m not sure if the system would run as I always turned the program completely off to avoid wasting the water. I did correct the issue, after starting this thread, by forcing an upgrade to 3.0.15, unfortunately I’m not sure the previous version I was running. All seems to work fine now.
The manual delay on the irrigation will show that you have a manual delay for the amount of time requested. However, the app still shows that the irrigation will start at the normal time, which it does not since there is a manual delay. This is an app issue that Orbit needs to fix.