It is spring and I need to enable the sprinkler now, but my indoor/outdoor Gen-1 timer is not being detected by the app. It is connected to my wifi, and I see it calling out to the data center (via router logs). I have had this timer for years without fail and this year (2023) it has started to act up. I was able to intermittently connect yesterday and managed to test 2 zones, only for it to get “disconnected” again from the app.
Things I have tried:
1. Normal Wifi setup via Orbit SSID.
2. Removed then re-added the timer.
3. Set up with wife’s iPhone (I have Android).
4. Checked web portal.
5. Switched to different Wifi (I have several VLANs).
6. Set up a static IP which I can ping and it repies in single-digit ms times.