How to Manually Water from Your B-hyve Hose Faucet Timer
Don’t have the app on your phone handy? No worries.
B-hyve HT25 Smart Hose Faucet Timer
- Press and hold the B-hyve button for three seconds.
- Release the button when the LED blinks green for 2 seconds and your manual watering will begin.
Default watering time will be 10 minutes (duration set in the Device Details page of the B-hyve app).
B-hyve XD Smart Hose Faucet Timer
- Turn the dial until the arrow points to AUTO/MANUAL.
- Press the dial to select and Manual will be shown on the display and minutes will begin to flash.
- Turn the dial until the desired number of minutes is displayed. Select between 1 to 360 minutes, and then press the dial to confirm.
- The manual icon will appear and the screen will flash between clock and time remaining before the programmed cycle resumes.
Note: There may be a slight delay between the time the dial is pressed and when watering begins.Back to Support page
Tags: b-hyve, bhyve, bhyve-faucet, hose-timerXD